Sunday, December 6, 2015

Planning an Interview for a 'personal profile'

As I think about the interview I will have to encounter I think about the type of people I would like to learn about. I know many of my classmates will interview some sort of artsy person and I want to set my writing apart. I don't want to learn about someone's struggle, Id like to learn about someone's happiness. As I think of "happy" I cant help but have my six year old niece in mind. She's so free, happy and funny. My niece lives with me and as much as I would like to think that I really know her, I don't know who she is in school. I want to know her future plans  and goals. I want to ask her where she sees herself a few years from now, how she thinks shell look, what would she like to be when she grows up and more depending on her answers questions can take a turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment